Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You

You...

It was a little difficult to understand this comfort..this space..this us.I was fighting it a bit to be honest but gave in happily. To understand that although early,its been something that I've yearned for through all my trials and errors. Comfort. Probably the most difficult state or place to be in. But I find that zen like state in your arms, with you, within you.

I can be..and I haven't ever just been.

I can go blank and I've always been preoccupied.

I can sleep and I've always been deprived of it.

I can start walking on that road to love where I've always been running,panting and gasping for air with that emotion forced down my throat.

I can focus on the now and I can focus on we and I focus on me.

I can bare my soul and not for the least bit worry about hammer that's smashed against the table so hard always passing judgement and convicting me of a crime Id never commit

I've shared the worst of me,the lowest I've been and the madness in my head and to see you smile,pinch,tickle and laugh has taken me underwater..calm,quiet,peaceful..with you and the sound of my heart beating faster steadily everyday.

As I tell myself everynight..tommorrow is another beautiful day with you.

Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
Still a little hard to say what's going on

Was going through a list of his songs and I had an "oh cannonball" moment and reading it takes me to you singing it....:)

zuzu

1 comment:

Zedekiah said...

Knowingly smiles at 'you' :-)